Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Enough Fuel

I don’t like eating while I ride and find it hard to stock up on fuel during the ride. I have often suffered because of low blood sugar levels. I know what the problem is but finding a solution was hard. This weekend I tried a new product called Carbo Trainer made by FIT. It made such a big difference. For the first time I could cycle hard and attack big climbs after big climb. Please note though that big climbs in Gauteng isn’t the same as big climbs in Europe. But nonetheless I was able to enjoy the entire ride with energy to spare. Previously I always had to cycle conservatively for the first hour and a half to two hours to make sure that I will have something left for that last hour. Cycling has just become even more enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home