Monday, August 16, 2004

Olympics - Cycling didn't go my way but the swimming sure did

Ok. So where on earth was Jan Ullrich, Tyler Hamilton, George Hincapie and Micheal Boogerd? Don't know. At least Micheal had an excuse! (Damn shame about the ducth cyclist crashing all over the show) But I think Paolo Bettini showed once again this year that the one day events belongs to him. Specially when they are harder than average!

So South Africa's mens 4x100m freestyle swimming relay team sure showed the world that they were the best. And the Dutch did so well to beat the USA. Where was Australia? I sure didn't see them. ;)

I sure hope that Jan Ullrich will kick ass in the TT. He has had a hard season with way to many people talking about him and his winter form. I don't think he is in such bad shape. I mean he still beat all but 3 guys in the TdF. Show them Jan!!! I know that he will be the one to beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home